Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Shioko & Opondo in Nairobi

On Facebook today, my classmates Shioko from Japan and Opondo from Kenya met up for lunch in Nairobi. 16 yrs after ISS daw. It's 17 actually. A while back she asked me if I have Opondo's email or contact number. I think I told her to ask Lava n lng for confirmation. It is indeed great to see friends reuniting all over the world. I floated the idea of a reunion today. After all, in 2 yrs time, we would have graduated from ISS 20 yrs past. Let's keep the faith. My ISS-ARD classmates: Shioko and Ayumi from Japan, Any and Giri from Indonesia, me and Salvador from Philippines, Lava from Nepal, Juliapatricia from Ecuador, Esteban from Argentina, the late Lucy Kirimi, Monica, Opondo from Kenya, William from Tanzania, and Ivan and Sarah from Uganda; Moi, Kandeh and Sam from Sierra Leone, and Manuel Kumba MBazo from Mozambique. Keep in touch, peasant-loving people. All the best to us always!

No comments: