Thursday, February 24, 2022

CHUMMY

Chummy n jud lagi mi ni Mike Okamoto bujag. Today 3/17/22 I sent him and John Bradford email asking them to sign the OJT return slip. He sent it back within the day oi. They had a strong earthquake bya in Japan last night. I think okay ra sila didto. 2 ra mn daw ang patay ato though daghan ang injured ug gipabakwit lagi. But anad n mn gud ang mga Hapon anang linog lagi oi, di n jud lagi sila mangalisang ana. Anyway, in the webinar last 2/24/22 on the 3/11/11 disaster in Japan, he read my question of who's paying for all the cost of whatever it is they are doing at Fukushima nuclear power plant. Last Feb 10 nga webinar ni John Bradford on Japan as a Maritime Power, he read my question pud of what's your view of Chinese ships entering the South China Sea or West Philippine Sea? Ayy, salamat kaju. But I am sure he's so much younger than me. Basin mid-20s p gani siguro n sija. Yaw n lng jud Doki. Jia you. Btw tonight Jeffrey Mazziotta attended the webinar. I told Steffi to catch up and see her new boss. She did. Si Kyle was there pud daw. Maayo. And Kyle said he's meeting his supervisor daw tomorrow. That's good. Mga Amerikano mn n sila so I would expect things to go smoothly between them. Amen. Told them to make the most jud out of this exciting and great opportunity buyag. Jia you to us all! ;)

No comments: