Wednesday, February 16, 2022

YCAPS WEBINARS

Niña told me in our GC that YCAPS said they will mark down their attendance in the webinars against the 200 hours total daw that they would have to do for their internship. Wow, amazing! I plan to send them a little token from here in Cebu for all the opportunity that they have extended to us. Niagree n mn lagis John Bradford to give a talk for CDU IS in April or May lagi kuno pohon. Jia you to us all! ;) And true enough, I went to the CRIMARIO webinar tonight. I just missed the one last night coz I was in SM with Alan and Candice. Lingawa sa session tonight oi. Chitchat daw mi heheh. Coz I wrote 'good evening from Cebu, Philippines' on the chatbox. My usual move kung sayo kos Zoom room lagi. Then nibawos mn pud si Kyle ug 'good evening ma'am' then nisunod pud si Michael Okamoto ug 'good evening'. Feel cguro ni John Bradford nga close n mi. Hehe. And Niña said 'good timezone to all' in response to Patricia Yarrow saying that could be the standard greeting n lagi kuno for this time. I had to tell her diay where I'm from coz wa sya kaila kung taga asa ko. She said EU? Japan? Gimention mn gud sa speaker, Mr. Martin Cauchi Inglott lagi ang Philippines. Because xempre of the smuggling problem. He said they are training our Navy and Coast Guard b to about IORIS so that they can do interagency operations daw if ever the Philippines decides to adopt IORIS. Heheh. Tomorrow ang Japan n pud ang topic. Then sa Feb 28 6pm pohon ang Shinto then sa March 1 tong Japanese Soft Power. Btw grabehas sked ni John Bradford no? He works in NTU during the day then at night lagi, tua p jud YCAPS webinars of one hour to attend to. Mao ng strictly 1 hour ra jud kay asa p mn lagi xa'g time ipahuway?

No comments: