Tuesday, February 22, 2022

TOKEN FROM CEBU

Sajo kaju mi nagchat ni Kyle Ko on our YCAPS Internship GC. He said the meeting y'day will count towards their total 200 hours to do daw for this semester. Wow! Last week he said their attendance in the webinars will be counted pud. I think they deserve a little token from here in Cebu. Especially Mike Okamoto who is our coordinator from Tokyo. I sent him a little token from here in Cebu - 2 packs of otap ra gud ug mango banana passion fruit candies last 3/4/22 evening at Parkmall. I made it just in the nick of time jud. Manirado n gud ta to ang attendant kay 7pm n. Napugos siya ug dawat kay diha mn lagi ko. One month p daw to before maabot. He said he's looking forward to receiving it daw. Char, bantay bitaw ha! He also said he'd be more than happy to send me a YCAPS mug. I asked for 4 actually. Let's see if gipadala niya. Thanks and more power to us all! He received the package daw by then end of March. Cge :)

No comments: