Friday, February 18, 2022

TEMPLE UNIV, PHILLY

Since I'm not so familiar mn lagi with the US and its educational system, I didn't know that this Temple University is in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA), USA. They have a campus in Japan and mao ni sya ang affiliate nilas YCAPS. Gimention ni ni Mr Nick Millward sa info session lagi last December 16th. Then timing ra pud kaju lagi that one of our interns (the only thorn among the roses) is somebody who was born in Philly itself. I told him that di ra pud siya ma-OP diay coz either si John Bradford, YCAPS executive director is from there and/or si Mike Okamoto, the program director of the Getting to Know Japan series. Basta kay 2 webinars n lagi ang nacomplete ni Kyle this week so excited n xa magpasign sa iyang hours. Sila Niña and Steffi kay I think one hour ra man (or basin si Niña ra gani cguro, I dunno where Steffi is). The one last night on CRIMARIO. Cge lang. First week p nila oi. I told them to give them time kay I think nakalineup n lagi ilang seminars for March. And if I recall correctly, si Mike said he's leaving in March so most likely he's turning over some files n to someone. So maghuwat ra jud mi kay lisud n kaju magdemand lagi. Swerte n lagi kaju ko that they reconsidered. Ready n gud ko ato mangita ug lain lagi last Saturday, Feb. 5, 2022. Dihang adlawa mn jud nako lagi gifinalize ang ilang kainternan. Wa gud ko mouli sa Bohol till I know that medyo plastar2 n akong modules and ang internship lagi. Jia you to us all! ;)

No comments: