Friday, April 1, 2022

VIDEO/WORK

I'm very happy that today around lunchtime I looked at how to do a video n jud for my sister's campaign. And lo and behold, my computer has a program man that can make videos (more of slideshow lng with background music) so that's what I did till about 130 or 145 pm. I am very happy with my achievement today. Thanks po Lord. And suddenly I realized why this fieldwork in Hanoi and Manila if ever I'd get accepted doesn't sound so horrifying or tough. Coz I was once research assistant man diay to Marije Bergstra back in June 2000. I helped her look for respondents here in Cebu City gud. That's how we really became good friends till now. Buyag lang pud. Then when Lisa Lamoree was here back in 2015 or 2016 mn cguro to, I accompanied her too in her interview with Engr. Oscar Tuazon. Go go go Doki, padayon lang. Vung already said he and Linh would help me out and Giang also said it would be good daw to meet in Hanoi. Jia you, tan-awn n lng jud. Kay wa p bja ko kadata gathering diris ahong doc research. Btw si Dr Jayeel Cornelio posted that he is one of the TOYM (Ten Outstanding Young Men) daw this year. Char kaju. Sige po, I'm happy for you. Aloha! ;)

No comments: