Wednesday, November 2, 2022

ACADEMIA STALKERS

Since October 31 jud lagi to November 2, 2022, I've had stalkers in my profile on Academia, www.academia.edu, from New York and Vancouver, British Columbia. As of 11/2/22 at 8pm, I counted 15 from Vancouver and 1 from New York. Hoy, kinsa man kaha n sila no? Then when I looked at his Youtube channel. Seattle and Vancouver man ang iyang posts. Jama jama k diha Dong. Pagsure diha. Heheh. Btw, in our class today. I was telling Shaeneid Medidas who is a cousin of my cousins sa Mindanao. I told her that I miss all the biko, budbud ug putomaya kay kalag2 p lagi ron. Nya kami nagklase n. Nireact p jud si Mam Beth that mahal n lagi kuno magbiko rong panahona. Sige lang, saun ta man. Endure if you must and enjoy when you can. Jia you to us all! The next thing to this is ang pangaway n jud lagi tawn ni Mikayla oi. Paita! Cge lang Doki. Never lose sight lang of what you truly want. Ug ni Mosses pa. If you stop at every dog that barks kuno, you will never get to your destination. Much mahalo Momo and aloha! ;)

No comments: