Tuesday, November 8, 2022

SALIMUANG

I remember my mom saying that if magsalimuang n lagi daw k kung kinsay imong pilion, minyoonon n jud lagi daw k. Thanks Ma. Miss you and I love you! This all started when I realized that he is not somebody man diay lagi that I just met on Messenger. I met this guy man diay in Hawaii in July 2019 and he's kept in touch. I had to confront my feelings kung unsa jud. Forsaking all the others gud. I booked a ticket to Clark last end October kay Intrams lagi namo. Wala mn jud ko nadayon lagi due to the Korean Air mishap. Ang ending ani nga week kay ang Plantation Bay man nga golf cart story. Giaway man kos akong maguwang lagi over the weekend so it had been very emotional. Nahutdan ko ug Shellane last Saturday morning so dili ko on time nakakaon. Nitunga akong kabuhi ato and went on a panic attack. Didto n pud kos UCMed. Heheh. Nisakit akong likod rong panahona and I have a hard time standing. Tungod siguros tigtugnaw n lagi; nisuol n ang arthritis. My sister Analili told me to take Omega 3. So I took out my age-old Squalene tablets. Iwalking jud ni nako every day with Mam Ophel who is now giving me company. Thanks po Lord. I went to Simala last Sunday 11/6/22 and I got my last sign that siya jud lagi ang gusto sa akong papa. Didto jud sa 'looks fade' lagi. Anlene ra diay solution; I just need more calcium in my body. Thanks po Lord for Mam Ophel. She gave me company in Palm Heights till I went home last Friday, November 11 sa gabii. Then si Mam Kath Quijano helped me to get to Pier 3. La lng ko niya mahatod to Tubigon, Bohol kay mahadlok man daw siya mobalik ug kadlawn nas Cebu. Thanks a lot, Mam Kath. Good luck to us all and aloha! ;)

No comments: