Tuesday, November 8, 2022

MISSIONARY

I do have an inclination to be missionary jud. Because of the University of San Carlos (USC) where I did my university which is an SVD (Society of the Divine Word) school. In Holland, our unacknowledged leader, Fr. Jovic Lobrigo also took us on his many outings/masses with the Filipino communities there. And in Cambodia, very active man mi ni Ate Ica so ingrained jud nas among brain ang mission lagi. This time I consider my colleague Ms Ophelia Gabrillo as my mission. Kay willing man jud siya lagi mouban nako diris Palm Heights and to listen to my story. Then nigawas nga daghan diay pud Koreans nagkagusto niya in the past nya wa niya pansina. She realized after talking to me that she missed too many opportunities in life. Na'pa xay bisyo nga wala p niya maovercome. Salamat po Lord for her company during my times of distress. I am now in Bohol and thinking of where to move lagi in January 2023 pohon. For retirement n cguro ni. God bless us all and aloha!

No comments: