Wednesday, November 30, 2022

SIMPLE

This CDU-IS student, Maria Venice Tablada has become my friend jud Lord. Since we chatted last December 16, 2021, just hours before Odette (Rai). Like a diamond that needs to be polished ang among topic ato. This time kay simplicity n pud. I told her that I miss who I am in Cambodia because deep down. I am just a very simple girl. Taga bukid ra kos Cawayanan, Tubigon, Bohol lagi. So let's see which of the plans ang matuman. Nagpapansin man diay tawn siya in the past oi with his entry to the Angkor Wat Half Marathon (AWHM) and with the Globalteer Junior Soccer League. Well, saun mn lagi nga blind man ta asahay. Morag kabayo lagi daw nga naay blinders, limited ug sight kay side to side ra. Pareha b ang sight ug vision? Ate Ica said memories n lng daw to tanan lagi. Morag di p ko kadawat Lord. I want to know and I need to know. Jia you Doki, aloha! ;)

No comments: