Tuesday, January 31, 2023

ASEAN BCG RESEARCHER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM

Last January 27, 2022 I received email from EURAXESS ASEAN about this ASEAN BCG (Bio-circular Green Economy) Researcher Development Program lagi. I applied right away and we will start this afternoon at 1pm Bangkok time which is 2pm Manila time. Ay I'm excited for this. Coz there is a possibility man for me to attend the next phase of the training in Thailand pohon, all travel expenses covered as they say. Only those who would attend the 1st phase of the program daw, only 30 will be selected for the next phase. Wow, paningkamot nga maapil k, Doki. Aloha, go go go! Sus, kataas pas prusisyon ani diay oi. The webinars will be till end April p daw pohon, every Wednesday afternoons. Coz na'may training how to write for journals, international funding etc. Then mga early June lagi daw sila moannounce kung kinsay mopadayon sa next phase. Adtos Bangkok n lagi ni pohon. Hehe, all up to You, Lord kung madawat b ko ani o di. I will wait ra po. Amen. Jia you japon Doki, go go go! Btw I met somebody from CTU Barili in the webinar this afternoon. He studied in ViSCA diay kuno oi. Sign? ;)

No comments: