Thursday, February 2, 2023

APPEN, VSU JOB PORTAL

This morning 2/3/23 I viewed the VSU Jobs Portal just to check if there really is a vacancy for the post that Sir Guiraldo said I could apply to at VSU. Assistant Professor 1 diay oi at their DLABS (Department of Liberal Arts and Behavioral sciences) ang opening and the closing date is on February 9th pohon. Sir Guiraldo said he will just get back to me daw coz he was in a conference earlier. I pray for the best. Amen. I signed up for possible online work n lng with Appen and they said after 2 weeks p daw ko kontakon. Wala p man pud reply si Mam Charlotte but more or less agreed n to nga tagaan ko niya ug subjects and if I teach with them this semester, tiwason jud nako ang sem. Hahay, jia you Doki! You will get there ra lagi. The message from Sir Diluvio this morning is to wait for what you want because it may be difficult daw to wait but it is more difficult daw to regret. Salamat po and aloha!

No comments: