Monday, February 27, 2023

INTER NATIONS CEBU CITY

I revived my application as Consul/Ambassador for Cebu City and was on the interview with Sheena Mulani from Inter Nations Regional Office Singapore y'day over MS Teams. She said naay laing aplikante and last night she emailed her suggestions. Either we work together daw for one official event per month or individually one event every other month mi, starting this March. She suggested a Social Group which can easily be turned into an Outdoor Group pohon if daku n ang community lagi. Or Arts and Culture Group daw for books, cooking etc. I love it. I msgd the other girl already, her name is Ludy Demecillo, taga Mactan and I gave her my suggestions. Sheena wants us to meet again on Thursday at 9am daw pohon. I said okay ra pud ko, makalugar ra ko. Jia you Doki, aloha!

No comments: