Wednesday, February 8, 2023

LDE CENTRE GMD ANNUAL CONFERENCE

Last night 2/8/23 I received email from our secretariat Vanessa Ntinu that LDE Centre GMD will have its annual conference on April 5th from 13:00 to 17:00 in Rotterdam. They are looking for panels daw. I emailed the ones I met sa Migration and Housing Inequalities Research last August. I'll wait for their responses. Swerte n kaju ko Lord if makakita ko'g funding lagi to attend this. I am not so keen to go kay one afternoon ra lagi ang event. But on second thought, early spring man diay ni so I can always go to Keukenhof if madayon ko lagi pohon. I can also visit ISS and meet so many friends there. I can even drop by Tina in Geneva. Intawn si Kulasa. Pila ray palad lagis taga-bukid sa Tubigon, Bohol. Padayon lng Doki. Interview ko ugma pohon buntag over Zoom sa VSU lagi then on Feb. 15th afternoon pohon, I have session 2 sa ASEAN BCG program then 1st meeting pud sa akong MBA class in Foundation

No comments: