Friday, February 3, 2023

GLOBAL ASIA: ISSUES, CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES

From February 4 to February 5, 2023, UP Asian Center has a global conference on the above topic. Morag 8 am to 10am on both days. This is in cooperation with the University of Pittsburgh diay Center for unsa n to. Day 1 was all about China and Japan. Si Dr Kay Shimizu talked about Japanese agricultural cooperatives. I like it. Then didto n pud si Ms Antoniette Raquiza. Igsoon jud ni siya ni Marivic Raquiza for sure. We finished at about 1030am. Onward to the next day n pud pohon. Jia you Doki, go go go! Next Saturday n ang orientation lagis Foundation University MBA program. I plan to attend so that I can also meet my colleagues there, even though I am only a guest lecturer lagi daw this semester. Hehe. Go go go! ;)

No comments: