Sunday, February 5, 2023

APPEN

A few days ago, I signed up for home-based jobs kay taghuwat lagi while wala p nagsugod akong classes. Today, I received a job posting to take videos in Appen kuno of rainy days. I just got declined coz I have no holder man lagi in my camera para mastable kuno siya. Heheh. A few minutes later, I received email from them telling me that I've been approved for their Pic-A-Boo project. Wait lng ko for their cue on when to start. Go go go lang Doki, darating k rin dun. My MBA class in Foundation University (FU) Dumaguete will start n man ig Wednesday, February 15 in the evening lagi pohon. I want to meet them coz medyo taas raba ang requirement ani nga klas lagi - publishhable papers daw. I told them that I will not join the orientation this Saturday, 2/11/23 afternoon coz wala koy budget p. Mosabot ra cguro pud si Mam Charlotte. But if makakita n lagi ko ug full time work by that time, I will go. Just like to the bunyag of her apo invite ni Ate Tonet. Congratulations diay ninjo Ate. Aloha! ;)

No comments: