Sunday, February 19, 2023

INTERVIEW with ACCENTURE PH

At around 8:06 a.m. today, I got a text message from Accenture that for HR interview n daw ko. Wow, salamat po Lord. I have to keep my lines open kuno, wait for their call from 10am to 7pm, Monday to Friday and to download MS Teams. Omg, she said I'm applying as associate software engineer diay daw oi. Sus, wa jud koy kabangkaagan lagi about programming. Gajama2 ra jud kos exam lagi last Friday. But I enjoyed the transport providers part of the exam last Friday. I am willing ra jud Lord magtrain if madawat ko with them lagi and if they would want me to. Si Hazel Uli kay Accenture man in Metro Manila. Nakalarga gud to siya'g USA before. Gusto ko rin yan Lord. Para makaduaw kos lubong ni Aunty Helen in Hawaii lagi pohon. Aside from the possibility of you know n. God bless us all, aloha! Si Mam Beth pud suggested nga moapply daw kos CIE British School Cebu. Sus, mahala kaju sila'g tuition fee diay oi, P400 to 500k kuno. Intawn! They are looking for a History and Geography teacher daw sa ilang junior high school. Niapply n lng pud ko. Ikaw n lay bahala ato Lord. Kung asa ra lagi ko Nimo dad-on. Kanang matawhay ko. Amen.

No comments: