Monday, February 6, 2023

VSU APPLICATION

Today 2/7/23, I officially applied n jud for the Associate Professor 1 job sa VSU (Visayas State University). Department of Liberal Arts and Behavioral Sciences (DLABS) ni. 2 daw ming applicants oi so I pray for the best. I will do my best lng pud pohon sa interview and teaching demo. Go go go Doki, aloha! I learned something new diay today. I learned that Word documents can now be saved as PDF. Since 2010 b daw to, all Word documents can be converted n to many formats. Morag naa gani toy drop down choices. Salamat po Lord aron masayon ang life lagi. I also learned that incomplete diay ang akong Personal Data Sheet (PDS) oi. Morag page 1 ray ahong nafillup when 4 pages man diay sila tanan. Ako n lng pud giedit lagi. Jia you Doki, all the best lang gud. Tua btaw kay MBA class lagis Foundation University starting this Wednesday, 2/15/23 pohon. Orientation daw this Saturday 2/11/23 in the afternoon but di n lng ko moattend lagi if wala p koy work makit-an. Good luck to us always! ;)

No comments: