Tuesday, February 21, 2023

MY FU MBA CLASS

Last night, our secretary made the official GC for our class. Salamat kaju. Duha p akong students didto, puros ladies. She told me that less than 10 ra lagi kuno akong students and I can start next week daw pohon. March 18th p daw magsara ilang enrollment. Sus, kadugay p. I have uploaded the course outline n and I also plan to upload the first lesson on Introduction today. Later today n siguro kay 5pm p man pud ang ASEAN BCG webinar. Jia you Doki! I look forward to my sweldo n for this Lord coz ang akong huna2 lagi was to give myself a treat man - either at Sbarro and Starbucks at SM Consolacion or to meet up with Shelex and Anabelle lng pohon. Gusto pud ko magkita mi ni Mam Ophel and magchika n pud mi lagi. Tan-awn n lng ni. Aloha to us all! :)

No comments: