Friday, February 10, 2023

INFRASTRUCTURE OR TRANSPORT

I'm very happy I got a response from Dr Matthew Hoye for a possible panel in the LDE Centre GMD Annual Conference this April 5th pohon. I pitched to him the 2 above topics, particularly improvement in infrastructure during the Duterte administration and the adoption of eco-friendly transport here in Cebu as a result of the pandemic. I will wait for his reply. But so far I like the 1st one; I found few articles related to it already. I'm also excited to attend the conference in person pohon coz I want to see tulips in the flower fields again. But all depends if I can find a sponsor for my ticket. One afternoon ra gud ang conference lagi. Sige lang Doki. Keep going lang gud. Just do your best and God will do the rest. Aloha!

No comments: