Sunday, February 5, 2023

SUPPORT

Last night, around 12 midnight I woke up lagi just to check my messages and my Youtube also. He said what I am doing kuno, why I was up so late. I said I've been sleeping since 7 or 8pm actually and nimata ra lagi ko kadyot. He said he supports me kuno in what I do. Wow, salamat kaayo. My brother msgd me pud to ask kung tua raba kuno kos Tinangnan. I said dia kos Cebu. I will wait n lng jud atong VSU lagi. Anyway, si Gloria gave me her email man so I forwarded my resume n pud to her. Backup lng jud lagi to just in case di ko madawat sa VSU this semester. But I msgd Sir Guiraldo Fernandez already. Di n lng to nako siya samokon kay tua p raba xas America lagi. Makaingon jud to nga samokan kaju ko. Good luck Doki. All the best always and aloha! ;)

No comments: