Friday, February 3, 2023

LORNA, MADON

Mula noon, hanggang ngayon bujag. Great friends jud n nahos Lorna and Madon. When I applied for PhD Econ gud sa Hawaii for Sept 2016 unta, Lorna was willing to lend me then the amount needed to pay for my GRE. Nahadlok lng lagi ko ato maong wa jud ko nadayon. This time, morag iya ko pabayloon n pud ug small amount aron lng jud na'koy magasto2 while waiting kung madawat b kos VSU or not. Madon on the other hand had been like a surrogate mother to me. Sa Netherlands p jud mi, she treated me like a daughter n. She would always call me to eat her paksiw n mackerel with matching oranges if mag-oopen market siya. Gitawag man ko niya'g tanga kaisa coz maldita siya buyag. But she's always been there for me. The last time she was here in Cebu was April 2019 man cguro. She has 2 condo units man gud here in Cebu maong naa jud xay rason to come here. God bless you and your loved ones, Madon and Lorna. Aloha and happy weekend! :)

No comments: