Tuesday, March 19, 2024

MARCH 20, 2024 WEDNESDAY

Thanks be to God, nahuman jud kos ahong clearance lagi today. I returned the 4 books sa library. And I have a meeting this afternoon at 230 to 330 pm with NASEEA and webinar about imported grains at 3pm. Nagbusy n lng ko with my MS Teams for next term. Ahong gikopya ang ahong official schedule from Sir Ron aron maencode sa NUIS pohon once klaro n. Gilibre diay ko today ni Mam Marivel Mangaluz ug lunch sa canteen. She was wearing a floral dress; ako pud ahong gisul-ot ang blouse from Mam Brenda nga naay blue and white. So nagterno mi nga wa damha. Nag Annual Physical Exam (APE) diay sila mga regular employees; kami next year n pohon. Then si Sir JC gave me the materials for Purposive Communication (PurCom) next term nga one subject naho so I got to see kung unsay format lagis ilang syllabus and course materials daw. Sus, mao daw toy gamiton lagi so that ig abot sa CHED, di n ko maglisud ug edit. I will work on the syllabus pohon ig weekend cguro. Nag edit p kos mga PPT naho for next term pohon. Last n lng. Si Sir Farlan gave me a pack of butter toast (biscocho) in exchange for the bronze paper clip and small notepad that I gave him. Tua man nija ang space lagi ni Doc Regz so duol n mi lagi. Si Mam Ruth Varilla n pud ang ahong barkada ron lagi. Mam Mika would always be my friend but she has Chemistry subjects man gud. Maong si Mam Ruth n lng who is teaching NSTP and Research daw with SBA pohon. Nag-abot sila Mam Felina Mar this term. They were classmates daw diay oi sa Baliwag University. Two ra daw sila nga AB English students. Mora jud ug Amerikana mosulti si Mam Felina lagi; made me think of USA or something. Go go go po and welcome to NU Baliwag full time! :)

No comments: