Monday, March 25, 2024

TUESDAY 3/26/24, OVERTHINKING

Hahay, nag overthink n pud ko lagi this time maong naupset n pud ahong stomach. I went to my morning classes today, Ethics TOU 231 and TOU 232. Samoka sa previous class kay morag tuay mga bratty bujag. And ang next klas kay chill ra kaju bujag. Absent si Elron who is their class rep. But nagstorya mi ug taman ni Buquid, Theo Gabe. I ate n lng after my very short class kay gamay ra man ko'g gikaon lagi pag buntag. Hurot n ug kahabwa when I went to the toilet. Hehehe. This afternoon I have 1 to 3 pm PURCOM with COE 232 and Public Econ with Econ block. Out ko at 5pm pohon. I plan to get a haircut. Btw today I wore the black top that Mam Brenda gave me. Mam Mika said I look very pretty daw in it. Maraming salamat po. Then I was able to book for a place to stay nas Baguio pohon. Go Doki, kay 2013 p lagi diay ko last niadto. I was planning to go in October 2022 but wa nadajon lagi due to the Korean Air mishap didtos Mactan Cebu International Airport. Anyway, pwede man ko mosayo ig Thursday pohon so that di kaju daghan tawo lagis Dau for Baguio. Last year b to, si Mam Vilma went there and she gave me a purse from there. Salamat po. Then holiday lagi daw pud ang April 9 and 10 pohon so more trips to come. Cge po!

No comments: