Tuesday, March 26, 2024

BORDER CRIMINOLOGIES

There is a new project that they are talking about in the LDE Network - Border Criminologies lagi daw by the University of Oxford. Of course, nibalik man ang email maong I responded to it lagi. I mentioned my YCAPS affiliation with Mr John Bradford. Nibawos si Mirjam Twigt of University of Leiden. Di daw siya ganahan motrabaho with military people. Well, former military man lagis Bradford so pwede ra jud siguro. I told her to let us know if she wants to set up a Zoom meeting or something. Go go go Doki, basta para imo, maimo ra jud lagi. Amen! Saun, nauwaw man lagi ko kay gibalibaran ni Dr Zeynep Kasli atong Turkey Greece border nga research niya. So when I saw the email about this, wa n naho tagda lagi. Since nibalik man, I took the time n lng pud lagi to read the email and write my own contribution. Hehehe, go Doki! :)

No comments: