Friday, March 22, 2024

MARCH 22, 2024 MARIANO PONCE DAY

Wala mi work this day kay holiday lagi. Actually I thought of responding to the ERIA Call for Proposals kay April 15 pohon ang deadline lagi. Uy, pagkagabii, I got a call man from SUMAS (Sustainability Mgmt School) in Switzerland. Sige lagi daw ko'g sign up sa webinars but I don't attend. I said kay busy lagi diri nya inconvenient ang time zone. So he said interested b daw kos ilang programs. I said yes but wala man koy scholarships lagi so basin di ko pwede. We will set up an online meeting daw next week. Wow, I pray for the best Lord. Then I checked their website today. Wala lagi scholarships ang doctorate program. So let's see. Coz God works in mysterious ways. Amen. If Ija jud kong paadtoon didto, madajon jud n one way or the other. Amen and aloha weekend! ;)

No comments: