Friday, October 12, 2007

NUS-Singapore



Does my NUS stay deserve a spot in this blog? Okay, albeit grudgingly. Here, immediately to the left, you'll see a pic of my former flatmates, Preeti and Deepti from India. This was taken by our friend Deepak at the NUS Comp Ctr bus stop on 28 August 2005. Only the other half of my face was taken. Hehe.. We went to Suntec after this where we bought tables and chairs for our individual rooms.

The picture on top is taken at Komala's during Preeti's birthday. With my Indian circle of friends! In NUS I had a Filipino and an Indian circle. I remember being the only Filipino when we went to meet Deepak's parents in Bedok on 9 December '05. I even sang "Give Love on Christmas Day" that evening as token of appreciation to Deepak's mom who painstakingly cooked that delicious dinner for us. Deepak's dad on the other hand is so cool. He was drumming when Preeti sang "Vooh Lamhe"

No comments: