Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dating and Marriage

Since 2004 pa I had thoughts of getting married. I met Ferolini then, at the watershed research. But he told me to find my kalevel daw mao huna2 ko, he's not worth it. He was the one who went to Panglao w/ that reporter girl during kalag2. Then in December he said she's alrdy taken. Okoy sya! Now he is an attorney and we are friends in Friendster and also sa YM. But I know we now belong to diff. worlds. Good luck to us, Atty!

Then I had chats w/ Jonathan. He even called me on Christmas Eve 2006. Met him when I came back to Sg. He said he's alrdy a PR there, andun na buhay nya.

My former flatmates Deepti and Preeti are getting married soon. I wished them all the best and I would really like to attend their weddings pohon in India.

Now I am not in Singapore anymore, I am here in Cambodia. And I have a very nice group here where I could grow spiritually, which is what I have been looking for all this time. (Makatambok lng b/c nindut man pagkaon every gathering). I am also meeting really nice friends, mga Pinoy sad. I might even meet someone here to marry! Anyway, I keep the faith. It's all in God's hands.

No comments: