Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Edge

Andrew Chua of CFC once said during the retreat that God is not safe, that is, He puts us on the edge. That is exactly what I'm going thru right now. Because I was disobedient, I declined the job in Siem Reap which I asked Him from. I'm so, so stupid! A person of less faith! Please forgive me Lord and give me another chance.

I ask myself, "Bakit ako nakikipagsapalaran dito sa Cambodia?"I have a very nice job in the university back home. But then, I am not happy with it anymore, that's why. I don't relish feeling disappointed again and again after receiving my teaching load every semester. There has to be something better than that experience right?

I just might end up teaching English here. We'll see how things would unfold. I always ask God for signs. And this time I'd really follow His direction. I hold on!

No comments: