Thursday, April 24, 2008

Right Time?

I am still able to laugh at amusing things. Like this morning, when I came for interview at Art + Cafe in St 108. The owner asked me if I had a family, my own family back in the Philippines. I said no, then added it with 'strange'. And he said really, why is that? Reminds me of the taxi driver who chauffeured me from UP-Dil to the domestic airport in 2003. He had asked me if I was alrdy married and why not. I replied w/ "Cguro hindi pa po tama ang panahon". He retorted, "E kelan ang tamang panahon?" I really do not know. I'm still chicken about it.

Bernadette Sembrano alrdy got married last 12 June 2008. She said she's waited 32 yrs for it and she said he (her husband, Emilio Aguinaldo IV, nicknamed Orange) is worth it. I know I would have to wait some more. Pero tan-awon na lang pud ni. Hehe..

No comments: