Monday, April 28, 2008

Return to Cebu

Just now my good friend and former colleague, Lorna said she would be back in USC this 1st sem pohon. Iya tiwason iya residence requirement of one year sa Pinas aron kabalik sya US nga walay hassle. All the best, my dear. I'm really happy for you. Hehe, niadto ra sya Dubai aron manganak!

This morning it all came to me. The reason why I had wanted to finish my program in NUS is the possibility of applying for permanent residence upon finishing my program. But I asked myself, "Why would I want to become permanent resident in a country where I don't even have relatives?" So I knew it is not for me anymore.

I may have to try a new job here in PP. I dunno, I have come to feel quite at home here. I know what I have to pay for --my Philam nga mahuman by 2010 pohon, my Manulife nga dugay2 pa human, Palm Heights next year pohon, my balance from NUS, and Lorna and Biboy's education. As long as I'm at peace with the outcome of things, I know I am in the right path. Pls show me thru and thru Lord. All praise and glory be to you!

No comments: