Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dreams

I always have dreams that I think are omens/signs of events to come. I used to check papers back at USC only to realize that I alrdy saw this scene in a dream. Sometimes I dread being able to dream of my own death! Haha, too optimistic!

I had a very amusing dream that really left a mark w/ me. I was in class daw when I had a visitor. Nagdala pa kuno'g buwak. The guy's face was not clear to me though. I thought it was in USC, at AS bldg kay mao may positioning of the class. But now I think that it could be somewhere else. I'm quite excited to see that dream materialize. Hehe... :-)

Na'pa lain dream that made me think. It's about seeing someone in church, ig ka peace w/ you part, in Tubigon. I had dreamed that it was Harry then I thought maybe it was someone else. Maybe it was someone else indeed. Let's see what happens next...

No comments: