Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Horizon 2020 @Shangri-La Mactan

On Wednesday, 17 October 2018 in the afternoon till evening, I was at Shangri-La Mactan for the Horizon 2020 European Commission info dissemination session. Research Agenda nila from 2020 till 2027 ang gidiscuss didto. How to look for partners etc. SU ang partner institution nila for that session. I saw my klasm8 si Mam Glynnis CasiƱo there. I got inspired by this so I emailed my Dutch friends Harry O, Gerrit K, Guus v W for possible contact. Dihay taga-UU nga si Prof Junginger but di mn makontak. Last night upon coming home from Dumaguete I checked my email and saw the reply of Gerrit. He referred me to Dr Raoul Frese. He was quite receptive so I developed a concept paper for this. Solar-powered irrigation ako nakit-an. I emailed them to Any (my Indonesian friend and possible collaborator) and Dr Frese na. However, his line of work is much different from what we wanted to do so I emailed somebody from Wageningen. Wait n lng mis next call for proposals phn. wow, I keep the faith. Amen. All praise and glory be to You, Lord. Incidentally, wala lagi mi ingna anis amo Research Council. 2014 p mn diay nagsugod ang Horizon 2020. May n lng gani kay I have connections sa Silliman, didto ko nakahibaw sa info dissemination day sa Shangrila Mactan. Hmmm. Cge lng Doki, coz if it's for you, ihatag mn jud na nimo. Amen.

No comments: