Monday, October 8, 2018

Hinrich Foundation Trade Negotiation Simulation, Cebu 2018

When we were at USC for the World Bank Forum last Friday, Sir Largo mentioned to me this event at UP Cebu. It will be on 27-28 October at the UP SRP campus kuno. I emailed Sir Largo over the weekend and was informed that the deadline has passed. Kay adtong October 5 ra daw. I emailed the organizers, and lo and behold, they considered CDU students. Their representative, Ms Maryann Dacuyanan even came here today 10/9/18 and did a presentation to our students. They're quite hesitant to join coz specific mn xa to trade. Di mn gud kaju nindut to ila International Econ so makuyawan sila. But more or less they are interested. I have come up with a background material for them so that di n sila maignorante about it. Jia you Doki. At least recognized na ron ang amo program. In the loop na jud tawn mi. I keep the faith!

No comments: