Monday, December 2, 2019

30th SEA Games

From November 30 to December 11 this year, our country is hosting this regional sports meet. 2017 Kuala Lumpur ang host. I remember I was in KL around that time. I even asked that Filipina I met at the airport what "Bangkit Bersama" the theme of that edition of the games means. Anyway, for this time the Philippines is debuting a brand new world-class facility in Capas, Tarlac called the New Clark City. It has a stadium and Aquatic Center as well as Athlete's Village and park. I saw it on CNN Philippines when Pinky Webb interviewed the BCDA President and architect Vince Dizon a while back in September man tingali to. Anyway, controversial ang cauldron this time coz P55 million daw magasto for it. The design is only P4.5 million daw by the late National Artist Bobby MaƱoza but the fuel must be the expensive one. Coz it has to stay lighted man for the entire duration of the games.

No comments: