Sunday, December 8, 2019

Zack

I dunno if I've already made a post about him. He's my high school classmate who went with me to buy T-shirts for our batch silver anniversary in May 2017. Actually we didn't talk for a really long time before that. I learned that driver syas HK and buwag cjas ija asawa and they have 2 boys. He said nagmahay sija ngano wa sija moeskwela ug tarong. Morag 1 wk mn cguro to cja namista sa Tubigon. Heheh. Ila ko gihijack lagi to Macass the day after our silver anniversary celebration in JJ's. That was a very long day indeed! Heheh. In January 2018 he left for another contract in HK. Cge ra mn mi chat2. Ija ko itupo ni Ruel Limocon lagi. Ngeh, di ko ato oi. Complicated to cja. Nangapo n gud cja bujag. God bless us always. Lihok tawo kay tabangan ko ikaw maoy iya advice for my lovelife. Okay po. I need to get over Christian and Nick and all the other boys first. Cge. Darating din ako dun, just you wait.

No comments: