Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Sheryl in Cebu

My good friend from NUS, Sheryl Navarez Wu of Los Baños and her family were in Cebu from December 19-20 and on December 21 niadto sila'g Bohol. Didto sila nag-Christmas sa Panglao and after Christmas na sila nibyahe to Los Baños. I saw her on 20th December sa Mactan. Hapit p jud to la madayon kay di mn ko pasudlon sa Shangrila Mactan. I haven't seen her jud in a long time coz I don't think I saw her when I came back to SG last January 2008. I met her in January 2006 when she started with the Masters program at NUS. She met her future husband Lei Wu from China at NUS too. I distinctly remember what she told me: SG may be a mistake to you but it was a blessing to me coz I met someone like you. Thanks a lot She. Iya raba daw ko idrive in her Mercedes if ever I make it to SG. Heheh, it's never happened coz I've been dragging my feet on it. See u phn She!

No comments: