Monday, December 16, 2019

CDU Coop

Today 12/17/19 we received our goodies from CDU Coop. P700 na amo gift certificate (GC) bujag and we have Virginia ham and 5 kilos of Ganador rice. Ako n lng gibaligya ako rice aron di n ko mag-alsa ug bug-at. Thank you CDU Coop, 4 years na ko miyembro nila this year. I gave the ham to Nang Lucy and I bought novels, planner, color pencils and gift for James Dorog from my GC. Good vibes to us all in the new year and always! As for our giveaways from the school, same ra gihapon. The usual spaghetti and spaghetti sauce, cheese, 2 cans of Vienna sausage, 2 kilos of rice, fruit cocktail and nata de coco. Bantil brought my pack of 1 kilo spaghetti and 1 kilo sauce sa Bohol when she went home last December. I dunno if naluto na ba to. Jia you to us all!

No comments: