Tuesday, June 29, 2021

AMBASSADOR - CEBU CITY COMMUNITY

I had a video call with Natalia of Inter Nations Germany y'day. She ran me through the roles of the Ambassador for the Cebu City community. I committed to at least 6 months lang because I told her that in January I might go back to teaching full-time. But after the call, I thought again about it and decided nga di n lng mopadayon. Ako n lng sila gibalibaran sa email this morning 6/30/21. Coz tua p gud koy research lagi ug klase to mind. Wa n ko kaajuy oras ana if mag-ambassador p kos Inter Nations. So I said mag-active member n lng ko kaysa mag-ambassador p. Maybe in future but definitely not this time. Kasabot ra lagi to sila. Wa btaw ni bayad, voluntary ra jud ning tanan. Sayon ra bya unta ang role, mag-organize ra bya ug activity or event at least once a month. And it doesn't really have to involve a meal. Drinks ra jud daw and socialization. But then, need p mn gud ko manghinlo or manghipos sa among opisina kay magrenovate lagi daw. Magkita p mi nila Shelex ug Annabel phn. Then I have my NBA Finals games pud to watch. Sunod n lng jud n sija. Jia you Doki, everything will be alright. Amen!

No comments: