Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Back to Thesis Work

Tuesday 6/8/21 and Wednesday 6/9/21 I stalled at my thesis work. Morag ugma phn no choice n jud but to bugno with it. Kay ig Monday 6/14/21 phn, magsugod n mn pud ang summer classes sa CDU. I signed up for one class raba. One klas lng gud para makafocus kos ako thesis work. Jia you Doki! Today 6/9/21 dali2 lagi ko'g adto sa Wealthbank Pacific Mall to pay my water bill kay for disconnnection n mn gibutang. Morag 4 months bill n to natingub. May gani kay lugdong. Niarkila ra ko'g motor, padiretso sa Metro aron mobayad. Then on my way home I paid my Smart and Sun fone bills via BDO ATM sa Tabok. I bought slices of chicken and evap milk and cooked chicken curry with this Del Monte chicken curry mix for the first time. Heheh, never too late to learn anything. Good night! Tumbling n pud ako signal kay nag-uwan mn tonight. Maningkamot n jud ko ani to work ugma phn and attend the Inter Nations event sa gabii.

No comments: