Sunday, June 13, 2021

Kresna Navarro

She did her MA Econ at USC before and panel kos iyang thesis. Y'day chat mis among Econ experience lagi. She said hangat lagi kuno kaajo moeskwela ug Econ. Mao gud oi. She said gipangmemorize n lng kuno niya ang mga equation. Heheh. Gikita mn diay ko niya in Cebu shortly after I came home from NUS. She gave me the opportunity pud to teach Grad level Econ at XU-AdC last August 2015. We met lagi when I was in Manila last Sept 2018 to attend the PSA National Conference. So ana n lng jud ta ani. Padayon lng jud tas atong mga journey, sa path nga atong agian. Jia you to us always, Kres. Merry Christmas! Last 6/20/21 which is Father's Day, I learned that Kresna Navarro is in Canduman ra diay. She's struggling to finish her PhD Econ from Ateneo pud. Start n mis amo summer classes last 6/14/21. Fortunately I have uploaded n my materials for my lone TCW klas starting tomorrow. I still have to work on my thesis though. Be positive lang kanunay Doki. Amen. Btw I searched Janice Isabelle Lao (JIL) on Youtube. American twang n jud diay siya. She is in the Bay Area n gud. I guess she would forever be my barometer?

No comments: