Sunday, June 27, 2021

BE KIND AND GENTLE

Kapila n gud ko ingni ni Aunty Helen nga be kind lagi kunos ako admirer oi. 'Wa gud magparade ang makigminjo ninjo' as she put it. She also said if naay magkagusto mabilin jud diris Hawaii kuno. Ahak oi. Then si Ate Alfea and Jacky pud told me to be gentle not only to him but also to myself. Saun mn gud n oi, ngano mn gud complicated kaayo? In the past, sila Coach and Yoyong had been to our house here in Cebu. Si Coach gani nakaadto p tos Cawayanan. He was able to meet anhing Lola Senda, Nong Billy, anhing Tiya Esming. But he is married n mn lagi daw so I have to forget him. Si Day Nee once said basin ganahan daw sya moari kay motan-aw kung asa ko nagpuyo and what is my life like here in Cebu, Philippines. I still think that aayusin ni Lord ang lahat. Everything will fall into place ra lagi at the right time. I just need to hang on and trust God always. I would need to finish my thesis too. It would need a lot of effort but paningkamotan n lng jud. Happy Monday everybody! :)

No comments: