Tuesday, January 16, 2024

AIM FACULTY POSITION

Y'day I received email from AIM regarding my application as faculty member of their Development Management program. Wow. They asked me if I've finished my PhD studies nb daw. They also asked for my updated CV. I said wa p ko nahuman lagi. And I updated my CV to include my speaking engagements last October 2023 sa JustRemit and the other one for SEAMEO SPAFA Bangkok this June 2024. I pray naay nice result lagi. I reviewed my email; March last year p diay ko nag apply and they said they will deliberate lagi. Sus, almost one year pud ang deliberation oi. I pray for the best. Sa Makati diay ilang office. I know that nice ug reputation ni nga school. Hago man gud pud diris NU lagi kay trimester, paspas kaju ang pace. So si Lord n ang bahala. Amen!

No comments: