Tuesday, January 2, 2024

ULI CEBU DECEMBER 2023

These were the people I met during the short vacation that I had to Cebu: December 26 - lunchtime sila Sir Max, Sir Vlad ug Sir John sa Bonchon Chicken in SM City Mabolo. They referred me to Sir Rave Axle for my GSK research. Nagstorya n mi; ifollowup daw siya ig January 5 pohon for our possible online interview on January 6, 2024 pohon At 2pm si Mam Fe Imbong n pud sa The Chocolate Chamber in Robinson's Galleria Cebu. She treated me to biko and sikwate there. Then at 4pm si Mam Jessica Uy sa Jollibee in Ayala. She gave me a set of masks, notepad and payong. Ang notepad ray ahong gidala; gibilin p jud naho ang nice wood casing lagi. Wa man koy bagahe n lagis eroplano pagbalik. December 27 - met with Candice for dinner at Orange Brutus SM. I gave her the scarf that Inday X gave me last year December 29 - met with Mam Ophel at Jollibee Parkmall in the morning. She gave me a personalized pink towel. She paid me P400 to. Then si Mam Beth n pud after. We went to Japan Home Centre where I bought Loyd's mint tea with ginger, the mirror that I gave to Mam Kristine de Jesus, the luggage tag then the konjic jelly fruit candy. Then we went to American Bazaar where I bought a set of wniteboard markers and a candle too. Then we went to Miniso in Parkmall. Wala koy napalit didto. She was able to buy a present there for her nephew. Then we had some drink at Crema in Parkmall. Salamat kaju Mam Beth, all the best to us always! Hilig ug mountain climbing si Mam. She was here in Metro Manila actually when I was new here. Sila Sir Max pud. But I wasn't confident p man gud to travel that time so sa Cebu n lng naho sila gikita. Wa n mi magkita nila Jacy, Luchie and all friends. Wa n gani ko kauli ug Bohol. Cge po, sa uulitin!

No comments: