Wednesday, January 31, 2024

SPAFACON BANGKOK JUNE 2024

I received email from Sir Noel, one of the organizers sa conference that there was a paper lagi daw that I could decide whether accepted or rejected. I looked at it and decided to accept it. Nibackout man si Mam Cleophil Yonting so sakto ra lagi. Coz busy daw pud silas NCCA lagi this time. Di to siya pwede moapply for travel grant with us. Ngita man ta to sija ug lain. But di n man lng kuno sija moapil lagi. Cge, all the best to us always. I told him that I am most likely going to Bangkok ig June lagi pohon. Coz ako may panel head so dapat naa ko didto mismo. And if makalugar p pud lagi. I can drop by PP on the way back. Sept 2018 p man diay ko last niapil ug conference; kadtong sa National Museum sa Manila lagi nga hatid sundo ko ni Ingko Lopoz bujag. I pray for all the best. Nagpabook n ko ni Nang Anel ug ticket padung didto. Kay dali ra lagi kaju n momahal esp. nga padung n ang summer pohon. Bisan sa next payday n ang pabalik kay Feb. 29 ang last day of registration lagi for the conference. Di pud lalim oi ang USD 350 nga registration. But bawi ra lagi ni tanan pohon. Aloha! Then to follow n lng pud ang Malaysia in July pohon if madajon. Jia you Doki!

No comments: