Thursday, February 1, 2024

PLAN

My plan now is buhaton ra tong Bangkok and possibly Malaysia conference in July lagi with Prof. Timothy Daniels of Hofstra University in New York. Then after that, magtipid n ko for my possible vacation to Hawaii pohon. Go go go Doki, aloha! Btw I checked the profile of Dr Noel Hidalgo Tan. Pinoy man jud n siya lagi b. Either Singaporean iyang papa nya Pinay iyang mama or nahimo n lng jud siyang Singaporean national lagi ron. I do hope to see him pohon sa SEAMEO SPAFA conference from June 10 to 14, 2024. June 12 to 15 raba tong ahong ticket; I hope diha ra pud nga time ang among presentations lagi. Go go go Doki and aloha! :) In addition, I emailed the SVD mission n pud in the USA. I told them that I would like to help in opening an SVD school in Hawaii. At least it would give me a reason to go jud. Go Doki, pray for your plans. Amen!

No comments: