Tuesday, February 27, 2024

HERIOT-WATT UNIVERSITY, www.hw.ac.uk

Today 4/30/24 I received reply from Heriot Watt University. They gave me contacts in order to book an appointment daw with their admissions team. Wow, naay chance. Who knows? Last 2/28/24 I saw a post from our ISS alumni coordinator Sandra Nijhof for PhD scholarships at their school. And I applied right away. So they would eventually tell me if I'll proceed to the next step, i.e. pangajuan n ko nila ug recommendation letters from my previous professors. Wow, I pray for the best Lord. Coz ang response sa University of Hawaii at Manoa is they have applied the residency rule daw. So I am not eligible since I am not there physically. Anyway, ang kanindut sa Heriot-Watt is they have campuses in UK but also in Dubai and Malaysia. So if madajon gani ko pohon, adto ra kos Malaysia magstudy so that duol ra kajus Pinas lagi. Coz I am not anymore inclined to go so far away. So let us pray for the best. Go go go Doki! :)

No comments: