Monday, February 26, 2024

GILLIAN

Y'day 2/26/24 I had a hearty reunion with Gillian Macintyre, my travel buddy from 23 yrs ago in Europe. She joined a cruise from Japan and they passed by Taiwan before docking in Manila. Kadyot ra gud pud sila kay tua n pud silas Boracay ron. Then they would go to Puerto Princesa pud daw then back to Hong Kong n siya where she will take the flight back to London then Port of Spain, Trinidad n kuno pohon. Wow, God is so good for allowing us the chance to meet up again. She said I forgot daw that I am Miss Adventurous in Europe 20 years ago. Tinuod, since NUS I have become a coward. Today she told me to look for a teaching job daw in Hawaii. And indeed I have done so. Niapply n ko as lecturer sa UH Manoa. They are looking for Lecturers man daw sa ilang Social Sciences Department. Swerte n kaju ko lagi kung mobawos to sila naho and they would consider me for interview. Coz niapply bja ko to study my PhD with them back in Sept 2017 lagi unta but wa ko nidajon. Anyway, kung asa lng ko madawat po Lord. Mosunod ra ko. Go go go Doki and aloha! :)

No comments: