Tuesday, February 6, 2024

NO RAFI SUPPORT

I emailed RAFI for possible support sa Bangkok conference lagi pohon in June. Nibawos n sila today. Wala daw kay cancer treatments kunoy ilang priority lagi ron. So now I have to decide kung modayon b o dili. Si Sir John Ouano would want me to go of course. Kay magpresent man siya lagis iyang MA thesis. I do hope for the best. Amen! Aloha! :) I thought trabahuon to naho lagi ang Manoa International Exchange. I emailed them n man for the possibility. I am also looking for possible subsidy sa Bangkok kay mahal lagi kaju. Morag nasajop p jud kos booking lagi kay June 10 to 12 man diay ang sessions nya sa June 12 gabii p man tong ahong ticket. Faet!. Then I am also arranging for Gillian's coming ig February 26 pohon. Sa Binondo man toy ingon ni Nang Anel. Tua n koy Quiapo lagi nga nabook but Joy said it is not a safe place daw. I booked at Sulit Dormitel in Santa Mesa n lng. Barato ra man pud sila lagi. Go go go Doki and aloha! :)

No comments: