Wednesday, February 14, 2024

NCCA INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL GRANT APPLICATION

Wow, God is really good. Amen. Tungod cguro kay nakita ko niya nga nagtan-aw atong conference announcement sa page ni Sir Randy Nobleza, I got the support of Doc Regz for the possible NCCA travel grant sa Bangkok conference in June pohon. I asked for Dr Dayao's support pud. He gave it right away. And tua n ang among application documents nila lagi. I submitted it to them last Saturday 2/17/24 via email. Gihabol n lng naho ang recomm letter from Dr Noel Hidalgo Tan. He gave it on 2/21/24. They acknowledged receipt of the documents already. Daghang salamat po Lord. All praise and glory be to You. Amen! Wait n lng mis ilang response. Hopefully kaming tanan sa panel lagi ang matagaan. Kay di jud lalim Lord ang gasto. Ang registration lng gud daan is $350 USD n each. I registered mga last week pud and I think 10,000 baht ahong mabayran and I chose to pay at the conference itself. Then ang airfare p ug kapuy-an namo didto. So a grant would be very much appreciated jud. Anyway, all in their hands n lng lagi. Jia you to us all always. Go go go! :)

No comments: